See below for current vacancies. We are always on the look out for talented designers, sales people and fabricators, so even if we don't currently have a vacancy listed, please get in touch and send us a CV.
Glass Technician Vacancy
We are currently looking for Glass Technicians to join our installation team!
The successful candidate will work effectively as part of a team to ensure a smooth-running installation process.
A Glass Technician will work as part of the installation team alongside the team leader. They must have glazing experience, be keen to learn new aspects of the role, and work well within a team. Individuals must be able to interpret detailed architect, and construction drawings. Candidates must have excellent verbal and numeracy skills, alongside holding a valid CSCS labourer card. A clean driving licence would also be beneficial.
The Glass Technicians team work a 40-hour week and have regular opportunities for overtime. On occasions Glass Technicians, may need to work on projects outside of London. Cantifix will also provide all uniforms, PPE, safety boots and paid holidays.
Cantifix offers on the ‘job training’ and is renowned for their innovative structural glazing, some of which is award winning and will feature on Grand Designs. Overall this is a great opportunity for individuals to work in a leading Architectural Glazing company!
We also have an apprenticeship program for installers, which is always open for applications.
Apprenticeship canditates should:
- Be aged 18-22
- Hold a valid UK drivers licence – not essential but a bonus
- Show some demonstration of academic achievement and good communication skills
- Be are practical, and this can be demonstrated by work experience or hobbies
- Live within 30 minutes of Hendon
- Understand the commitment of working 7.30 to at least 3.30, 5-days a week
- Aim to recruit 2-3 apprentices a year and they are to participate fully in the project work undertaken by Cantifix: from a period in design, and fabrication, to site installation and survey
- Offer extensive training and each apprentice is expected to complete the training booklet which increasingly requires a greater level of performance
- Teach candidates specific technical aspects of glass, and more advanced products including motorised sliding roofs, and Skyframe horizontal sliding doors
- The work is varied and a successful apprentice should be made to feel part of a team and positively contribute to the business
- The apprentice is mentored by a team leader, and their performance is assessed periodically by one of our project managers
To apply, please contact our HR department:
Call: 020 8203 6203