Invisible Glass Corners and Corner Glazing
Even a thin frame or border can cause obstruction to a view, which is precisely why Cantifix developed the invisible corner glazing solution. We created this innovative installation to meet the needs of one specific client, and the glass corner design proved so effective that we’ve now made it available for all our customers to enjoy.
A completely seamless, timeless piece of architecture, a Cantifix invisible corner fuses together two panels of glass using UV-cured adhesive to create an undetectable junction. The result is a corner of pure, crystal-clear corner glass. It’s unique and beautiful, and has an almost illusionary quality.
Have a project in mind? Contact us to discuss how to make a Cantifix invisible corner a part of your design.
- A completely seamless and undetectable corner. From the outside in, an invisible corner is literally undetectable
- Bonded in-house by an expert team dedicated to creating our unique corner fixtures
- Can be bonded either vertically or horizontally, in double or triple-glazing for high performance versatility
Why choose an invisible glass corner?
- Make the most of the view from (and of) your property by removing any obstructions, no matter how subtle
- Transform your home into a work of modern art with the striking simplicity of this stunning installation
- Maximise your interior’s exposure to natural light, boosting your wellbeing
Who are invisible glass corners for?
- Designers and homeowners who want to maximise the potential of a particular view or landscape
- Architects looking for a corner glazing installation or feature, which draws the eye and impresses
- Customers with a penchant for the exquisite and the exceptional, and who appreciate the importance of natural light