Available as a sliding or pivot door, and even a window within a window, Cantifix goes to great lengths to ensure that the glass panel design of our Pureglaze products offer seamless luxury to any home. In fact, Pureglaze has paved the way for some of our most spectacular projects, including one of the largest sliding glass walls in the UK.
Once we have set the framework within the triple glazed pane, we paint a subtle and stylish ceramic band around the panel, concealing the frame. The impact of this framing is astonishingly effective – turning your home into a gallery full of subtly framed vistas and views.
Have a project in mind? Contact us to discuss how to make a Pureglaze solution a part of your design.
- Continuity: The framework is flush with the glass, providing an uninterrupted and continuous feel, helping to retain the reflective quality of the glass.
- Ceramic banding, available in a wide range of colours to suit any scheme or design need.
- A variety of handle options to suit any design aesthetic.
- Easily integrated into other fixed glass wall panels, enabling doors and windows to be incorporated into glass facades and enclosures
Why choose Pureglaze?
- The flush framework provides a striking and unusual quality to these glass doors and windows
- The versatility of options and potential for integration make Pureglaze a great choice in almost any environment
- The only limit is the size of a glass panel – we featured on Channel 4’s Grand
- Designs when we constructed a 6 by 3.1 metre door – the largest sliding glass door in the UK at the time.
Who is Pureglaze for?
- Customers who understand the unassuming simplicity and aesthetic impact of glass, and want to make this the main feature of their door or window
- Architects and designers looking to add a really exclusive element to their work
- Home or property owners with a taste for the exceptional