When choosing a large glass sliding door, some customers require a sloping panel to accommodate the design of their property. For others, Sky Frame Slope simply provides a stunning feature point of distinctive spatial geometry.
Whatever your personal requirements and reasons for choosing Sky-Frame, the Sky-Frame Slope system offers a visually impressive solution. By incorporating one of these custom designs into your project, your property is guaranteed to become a thing of beauty.
- Excellent drainage: Sky Frame Slope meets all driving rain resistance requirements, regardless of inclination
- Can featuring an inclination of up to 20 degrees off vertical
- Both double and triple glazing options available
- Sturdy and resistant: state-of-the-art bearing assembly allows for any horizontal or vertical force, meaning running performance is never impaired.
Why choose Sky Frame Slope?
- Make your property exceptional: custom glass design and sloping panels mean your project will develop a unique and modern character
- Not all property suits flush vertical panelling; Sky-Frame Slope solves this issue in outstanding luxury style
- Wide variety of options and features, including connections to alarm systems, remotely controlled, motorised opening and integrated insect screens.
Who is Sky Frame Slope for?
- The discerning customer looking to add a geometric and spatially distinct element to their home
- Architects and designers sourcing custom sliding doors with inclines
- Clients who want the design of their property to be bold, striking and original.