The natural light that floods into a Sky Room is hugely restorative and beneficial to wellbeing. We are biologically designed to be exposed to sunlight, something that’s hard to achieve in modern life, but the addition of a Sky Room can solve this problem.
Have a project in mind? Contact us to discuss how to make a Sky Room solution a part of your design.
- The entire range of Sky-Frame doors can be combined with other elements to create a glass Sky Room
- Seamless integration between doors and glazed panels form the glass façade building.
- The 20mm sight-lines of the doors match the joints on fixed panels, creating an unimpaired frameless aesthetic.
- Creates a dynamic, year-round living and working space with excellent exposure to natural light.
Why choose a Sky Room?
- Create an entire glass room – these glass building facades can’t fail to enhance your property, adding space in true luxurious style
- Sky Rooms can be beneficial to your overall health and wellbeing through improved exposure to natural light
- Extend your property, adding a spacious new environment
- Wide variety of options and features, including connections to alarm systems, remotely controlled, motorised opening and integrated insect screens
Who are Sky Rooms for?
- Homeowners planning or preparing for an extension, looking for a solution which is beautiful, high-end and eye-catching.
- Architects and designers sourcing a way to incorporate more natural light into their design, without compromising or amending current structures.
- Clients looking to add a practical and stylish space to be used for work or leisure.