Cantifix, the UK’s leading Architectural Glazing company, invites Apprentices to take part in a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity!
Why you should join us?
Apprentices are given excellent health and safety and product training, work a 40-hour week and have regular opportunities for overtime and UK travel. Cantifix provides all uniforms, PPE, safety boots, competitive apprentice salary, and paid holidays.
Cantifix offer “on the job” training and are renowned for their innovative and award-winning structural glazing, some of which has been featured on Grand Designs. This is a great opportunity for individuals to work in a leading Architectural Glazing company! Check out our projects for more information on our work.
If you are interested in kick starting your career at Cantifix, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
There are currently no open vacancies.
Apprenticeship canditates should
- Be aged 18-22
- Hold a valid UK drivers licence – not essential but a bonus
- Show some demonstration of academic achievement and good communication skills
- Be are practical, and this can be demonstrated by work experience or hobbies
- Live within one hour of Hendon
- Understand the commitment of working 7.30 to at least 3.30, 5-days a week
- Aim to recruit 2-3 apprentices a year and they are to participate fully in the project work undertaken by Cantifix: from a period in design, and fabrication, to site installation and survey
- Offer extensive training and each apprentice is expected to complete the training booklet which increasingly requires a greater level of performance
- Teach candidates specific technical aspects of glass, and more advanced products including motorised sliding roofs, and Skyframe sliding doors
- Offer varied work and a successful apprentice should be made to feel part of a team and positively contribute to the business
- Mentor all our apprentices, and their performance is assessed periodically by one of our project managers