Cantifix, the UK’s leading Architectural Glazing company, invites Apprentices to take part in a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity!
Apprentices are given excellent health and safety and product training, work a 40-hour week and have regular opportunities for overtime and UK travel. Cantifix provides all uniforms, PPE, safety boots, competitive apprentice salary, and paid holidays.
Cantifix offer “on the job” training and are renowned for their innovative and award-winning structural glazing, some of which has been featured on Grand Designs. This is a great opportunity for individuals to work in a leading Architectural Glazing company! Check out our projects for more information on our work.
If you are interested in kick starting your career at Cantifix, please send your CV to HR@cantifix.co.uk to apply.
Apprenticeship canditates should:
- Be aged 18-22
- Hold a valid UK drivers licence – not essential but a bonus
- Show some demonstration of academic achievement and good communication skills
- Be are practical, and this can be demonstrated by work experience or hobbies
- Live within one hour of Hendon
- Understand the commitment of working 7.30 to at least 3.30, 5-days a week
- Aim to recruit 2-3 apprentices a year and they are to participate fully in the project work undertaken by Cantifix: from a period in design, and fabrication, to site installation and survey
- Offer extensive training and each apprentice is expected to complete the training booklet which increasingly requires a greater level of performance
- Teach candidates specific technical aspects of glass, and more advanced products including motorised sliding roofs, and Skyframe sliding doors
- The work is varied and a successful apprentice should be made to feel part of a team and positively contribute to the business
- The apprentice is mentored by a team leader, and their performance is assessed periodically by one of our project managers
Graduate Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Project Manager to join Cantifix Ltd, UK Leaders in Architectural Glass Innovation. You will have opportunities to work on Commercial and Residential Projects for high end clients and to be mentored by experienced Project Managers who are experts in this field.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent Numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- 2:2 and above Construction Management degree or equivalent including degrees in Surveying and/ or Architecture
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, Inventor and Revit
- Knowledge of 3D modelling
- Quantity surveying experience either through work experience or placement during university
- Ability to interpret technical data
What we offer:
- As a company Cantifix are passionate about offering personal and professional training opportunities, therefore you will be given a detailed personal development plan, where you’ll be able to learn more about how the business works, gain experience of working in each department, collaborate with fun, creative and engaging colleagues, and develop your career within the industry!
- We offer a starting salary of 20K -25K with potential for this to increase after completion of a successful probationary period (3 months) alongside a competitive pension, cycle to work scheme and option of company vehicle via carpool service.