Values & Expertise
Our expertise is what sets us apart, whilst our values are crucial to achieving the ‘impossible’ in engineering, glass technology and design – so that we can work towards our vision of becoming the global leader in architectural glazing innovation.
Since Cantifix was founded in 1986, we have been at the forefront of the structural glazing movement. In order to maintain our position, we have never used sub-contracted personnel to carry out the most crucial elements of our work. And as we believe that every stage of a project is equally crucial, you will always receive an exceptional, erudite service from us.
From technical advice to design, manufacturing to installation, pricing to financial management, and project management to after-sales care, our established team brings both individual and collective expertise to every project we touch.
Our values are crucial to challenging the ‘impossible’ in engineering, technology and design, and working towards our vision of becoming the global leader in architectural glazing innovation.
- Superior service – We set our standards by listening to our clients, understanding their needs, and applying an exceptional level of workmanship, expertise and professionalism to meet their expectations.
- Outstanding quality – We constantly review and improve our product range, because we know that the quality of our designs and materials allows our clients to take lasting pleasure in the judiciousness of their choices.
- Trust – We believe that trust, respect and honesty are essential for the wellbeing of our employees. This is extended to the way in which we communicate with our clients, and help them to make informed decisions.
- Long standing relationships – We aim to forge enduring ties with everyone who engages with our work, because we care what they think, value their opinion and want to enhance our contribution every day.
- Lasting sustainability – We are committed to improving the environmental, social and economic impact on the world in which we operate, and to enriching the quality of life of our customers and employees.
- Discerning corporate governance – We understand that our clients have made careful and considered investment in the quality of our products and services. Hence we are committed to maintaining a strong and prudent financial position for both the company and the way we account for our clients’ money.